8.02.2009

Flower Clips


I've never been a really big fake flower girl, but since I've been loving the flower headbands for women...it got me on a kick to make clips for the girls. Yes they may be big, but I think they are cute. They can clip in a girls hair or onto a headband. Its just a little change from bows.
I just used a little felt circle, put two holes in it to put the clip through...and then glued the flower too it. I think Ill probably make a lot more to experiment with different flowers and colors.

This one is my favorite...just a cluster of tiny roses.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Doctors Wife said...

Those were so adorable in your girls hair on Sunday. If only my girls would wear them.

Anonymous said...

So cute....
great pictures...

___________________
Melvin
Getting a Payday advance is just a few steps away