12.10.2008

Decorating...its worth it!


Since we are always gone for Christmas, we never decorate...but this year since I have to stay home...I pulled out ALL of the bins!

I love this ornament tree from Urban Outfitters. It is my first time using it and all the russian ornaments on it!

What is the use of collecting nativity sets when you dont put them out, I got out all 20 of them (but not my Russian one cause I would cry to have one of the kids break it...give me a couple more years) Here are the foreign ones. The "replaceable" ones are in the other room!

So Im starting to collect stockings too...not so smart. I only put out 2 sets this year and I think i am just going to have to hold back on buying more until I can figure out what you do with them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My fav stockings that I collect are by Woof N Poof... check them out!