4.30.2008

You can be ANYTHING you want to be...

We live in the most AMAZING time! I just love that no matter who you are, what you are doing, how old you are or even how talented...you can truly be anything you want to be. Through Etsy and Ebay and local Parties and Blogging and the Internet, you can do whatever makes you happy. I think we all have friends that have just decided to become a photographer, or sell their crafts, or write a book and guess what...that person could be you too!
Last week I was a designer for a day, and a childrens clothes seamstress...today I think I will become a childrens book author. I already have my first line: "This morning on my way to school." (havent gotten past that part, but hey...it could happen!)
I just LOVE the accessibility we have to our dreams...it is amazing!

1 comment:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Amen, sister. I cannot wait to finish school and fully live one of my dreams to teach full time! And I would love to write books...