4.24.2008

Remember: Mother's Day is Coming

Time to start thinking about Mother's Day gifts. Let it be known that my mother is getting a black and white polkadot oilcloth tablecloth with a green edge for her outside dining table. My mother in law is getting a oilcloth beach bag (similar to the one I made last year for myself)
This year...I am on a sewing kick so Im going homemade, normally I would go buy something of course. If these ideas sound good, and you dont have a serger...try modern june on etsy.
If you do, let me know and I will give you instructions on how and what to make.

3 comments:

Kelly McCants said...

WOW, thanks that for posting about Modern June. The funny thing is that I going to be on a local morning show promoting the same thing! I agree that is a great thing to ask for Mothers day, especially for moms with little kids. Oilcloth rocks!

Denise said...

Hi Chelse - I am addicted to your blog! I just love your ideas although I don't know how you do it with 3 kids?!? I would love to make an oilcloth bag, bibs, tablecloth. Are there any instructions that you can forward me? Also where do you buy your oilcloth? online somewhere? thanks so much for the inspiration... Denise from KoP PBK...
deniseshore@gmail.com

emily said...

I stumbled upon your blog somehow and love all your projects! I would love some patterns for oil cloth projects if you wouldn't mind. emilybergeson@gmail.com